Name of the project: Teixint vincles - Family of Volunteering
Location: Santa Coloma de Gramenet
Dates: January - December 2021
Duration: 12 months
Number of volunteers: 6
Deadline for applications: 23/10/2020
Coordinating organisation: Asociación Mundus
Hosting organisation: Fundació Tallers
Description of the activity
For the third consecutive year, the Tallers Foundation is looking for 6 volunteers from the European Solidarity Corps aged 18 to 30 for a long-term volunteer project to take place from November 2020 to November 2021 (12 months). The volunteers will support educators in activities with people with intellectual disabilities.
Some of the activities that will be carried out are mindfulness, computing, endorphins, cooking, swimming, library, emotion management, various sports, gardening, assembly, transition to ageing, radio, hydrotherapy, karate, among others.
The aim is to give people with disabilities the same opportunities, improving inclusion, well-being and self-determination. In addition, volunteers can contribute ideas and proposals by participating in the meetings with the educators.
Accomodation, food and transport arrangements
This project is founded by the European Commission. The project covers:
- Travel costs (up to the limits established in Erasmus+ Guide distance calculator).
- Accommodation: you will have a single room in a family house in Santa Coloma de Gramenet, fully equipped (kitchen, bathrooms, washing machine, etc.).
- Pocket money: 280 euros approx.
- Young volunteers (18-30 years old).
- A motivated, sociable, proactive, open-minded, tolerant, creative, self-reliant person.
- Someone who has no problem sharing a flat with a local family.
- Someone who doesn´t want to come to Catalonia for vacations.
How to apply
If you think this project is for you, participate in the selection process through this form.
More info: infopack
volunteer | project | esc | evs | vacancy |