Online training course. We launched the online training course aimed at group leaders of Erasmus + youth exchanges. It is a course between 35 and 40 hours 100% online and free aimed at anyone in the field of youth who wants to know a little more in depth the world of exchanges and tools to develop the role of group leader in European projects of youth
Do you want to train in the field of Erasmus + exchanges? Do you want to learn tools to be a group leader in youth exchanges with young people?
Asociación Mundus presents a free online training course for all those people who want to be trained in youth and exchanges as educational tools.
What will you find in this course?
- You will know the history of youth exchanges in Europe
- You will learn what are the essential aspects of a youth exchange
- You will develop tools to make a good selection of participants for a project
- You will discover what it is for to organize an APV (planning visit) and its benefits
- You will identify the necessary skills and abilities that a group leader must have
- You will gain knowledge about safety and first aid
Who is it for?
People who like to work with young people
To people who enjoy doing activities in international contexts
People who like to support the learning experiences of others
The course lasts between 35 and 40 hours, and will begin on April 22 through the online platform.
This course is co-funded by the Erasmus + program and is the product of the “Online Training Courses for E + Youth Workers” project, an initiative coordinated by the Romanian organization Predict Consulting.
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein
curso online | group leaders | intercambio juvenil | Erasmus | formación |