Online training course. We are launching the online training course for youth workers who want to boost their facilitation skills in the field of local, national or international volunteering projects. It will take you up to 30 hours to complete the course, which is 100% online and free for anyone who works in the youth field.
During this course we will support your acquisition of the following skills:
- Gain knowledge about volunteering projects;
- Identify skills and competences needed for a facilitator;
- Understand essential aspects of facilitation;
- Acknowledge the learning opportunities offered by volunteering activities;
- Gain knowledge on time, stress, conflict and crisis management;
- Identify and apply criteria to recruit volunteers;
- Understand advantages of procedures in volunteering projects implementation;
- Get familiar with specific and transversal competences expected from a facilitator;
You will be able to connect with people from different countries and learn at your own pace.
Do you like reading? We provide you with e-books for every chapter. Do you learn better when someone guides you through the new material? Watch our audio-video presentations! Are you a visual learner? Use our mind maps to remember important information! Do you want to apply new knowledge? Solve the missions, take the quizzes and play the game! Do you want to further explore the topics? Consult the supplementary resources!
You will need between 25 and 30 hours to complete the course, depending on your study pace. The course is now available in English and it will soon be available in Spanish, Romanian and Italian.
The course is completely free of charge as it is financed by the Erasmus+ programme.
After the course
- You can enrol in the Advanced Module of the course, interact with other participants in an international context and further develop your competences as a Facilitator;
- You can join the non-formal network - community of practice for Facilitators in volunteering activities
- You can apply for a 3-day multiplier event dedicated to the most active 50 participants.
Sign up before the 16th February 2020 and go through the course with a virtual mentor from the 18th February. You will have to create an account at thecourses.eu and select the course Facilitator in Volunteering Activities. Remember to select "Mundus-Spain" when they ask you what organisation has recommended the course.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein
KA2 | curso online | curso gratuito | curso facilitación | facilitación voluntariado |