¡We are the National Contact Point of the European Vocational Skills Week!
Mundus has been chosen again as the National Contact Point of the European Vocational Skills Week!
At MUNDUS we are very happy to announce that we are the national contact point for the European Vocational Skills Week 2022 for yet another year. We have always been committed to quality vocational training, and the European Vocational Skills Week is a European event that celebrates and values good practices in this field.
What is the European Vocational Skills Week?
It is an annual event organized by the European Commission that celebrates vocational education and training and brings together events organized by local, regional and national entities and other partners working in the same field.
In 2016 it was held for the first time and after its success year after year showing the best of vocational education and training (VET), the sixth edition will be held in 2022. Like the previous edition, this year it will be held online and will take place from May 16 to 20.
This year's central theme is "VET for Green Transitions" in line with the European Commission's commitment to take all necessary steps to achieve carbon neutrality status by 2050, known as the European Green Deal. . The European Commission will hold a series of events from May 18 to 19, including the Awards for Excellence (May 18), which will recognize entities and individuals who have played a key role in the VET sector.
Our work as a national contact point
The European Commission has selected 20 European organizations, one in each participating country, to play an active role before, during and after the European Vocational Skills Week.
Mundus has been challenged to be, one more year, the point of contact in Spain, and we have accepted the challenge, delighted to be part of an event of international stature that encourages young people to acquire certain skills that will be necessary in the labor market of the future and to unleash their true potential.
Our mission as a national contact point will be to offer support to all those organizers of events and/or activities that exist at a local level and to publicize the European Vocational Skills Week. How will we carry it out? Very easy:
- We encourage vocational training stakeholders at national, regional or local level to register their related events on the European Vocational Skills Week 2022 webpage.
- We provide assistance to those organizations that hold events with the potential to be associated with the European Vocational Skill Week
- We encourage organizations and the general public to share their VET-related stories on the dedicated webpage.
- We contacted the different media to publicize the European Vocational Skills Week.
- We encourage the public to participate in the VET Excellence Awards which will take place during the same week.
- We promote the candidacy of those national participants to the VET Excellence Awards.
If you want to know more about the EVSW you can consult the following link. In the next few days we will inform you how you can participate. Through these actions, we will boost public awareness of VET and promote attractiveness and excellence.
evento | fp | europa | punto de contacto | EVSW22 |