Training course in Portugal. As part of the strategic project Mediculture, of which Asociación Mundus is part, from May 5 to 9, 2019, four people from the Mundus team went to train in Cascais, Portugal. This LTTA (Learning Teaching and Training Activity) revolved around the integration of interculturality in adult education.
Ana, Asier, Ignasi and Clara were four of the participants in the training course on intercultural learning organized by Animam Viventem, within the framework of the KA2 MediCulture project. The course took place in San Pedro de Estoril, a few kilometers from Cascais, in the Pedro do Sal Environment Center.
The objectives of the course were:
- Learn and develop skills and tools to work on diversity and intercultural dialogue
- Raise awareness of how culture affects people's behavior
- Expand the definition of cultural and intercultural learning
- Identify the power of non-formal learning and the role of local communities in inclusion and progress
- Share good practices related to inclusion in the educational field in our local communities
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Medicultura | Cascais | Interculturalidad | Aprendizaje Permanente | Educación de adultos |