Asociación Mundus – Un mundo a tus pies, located in Zaragoza and Barcelona, has been designing, coordinating and implementing different European projects for several years. These projects aimed at the international mobility of European youngsters. Its main activity is sending and hosting VET (Vocational Education and Training) students throughout Europe.
Within a first-order VET Pilot Program, we coordinate a project that will pilot mobility flows of VET teachers and students during 40 months internationally, in addition to a series of results in educational curricula pathways. The project is bringing together more than 36 international partners. The management of this project requires a project coordinator.
For this job vacancies, we are looking for the following:
TASKS, DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Supervision and management of a team of technicians for 40 months who will carry out a pilot project of the European Commission on international mobility with educational directives
- Experience in management and execution of international projects (at least 5 years) is requested.
- Experience in team management (leadership skills) is requested (at least 5 years).
- Experience in developing cooperation projects in developing countries will be valued.
- Work experience in the African continent will be valued
- Knowledge through collaboration with African countries will be valued
- Level C1 is requested, both written and oral, In English and French.
- Knowledge of the Portuguese language will be valued (at least a B2 level).
- Availability for international travel
- High work capacity
- High level of commitment
Graduate in High Education or VET in education, management and direction, languages or international relations, political science, etc.
- English C1 or native speaker (to be proved)
- French C1 or native speaker (to be proved)
- Portuguese B2 (optional)
TIC user level. Ability to use applications for team and time managing.
- Employment situation: active or jobseeker
- Recommended age: from 35 to 55
- Availability to travel internationally
- Spanish level: Speaking in Spanish is not compulsory. Working language will be English
- We will provide support to find accommodation and we will help with Spanish courses.
If you meet all the requirements and you are interested in the offer, please send your CV, motivation letter and other documents that you consider relevant (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying that you request the "Project Coordinator" position.
oferta empleo | trabaja en mundus | coordinador/a proyecto | formación profesional | educación |