The VET Excellence Awards are here!
Due to the celebration of the European Vocational Skills Week, the VET Excellence Awards will be held for yet another year, this awards recognize the good practices of organizations, schools and other stakeholders in vocational education and training and with their effort and passion they inspire the rest of the interest groups to work day by day to improve and elevate VET.
Why should you participate in the VET Excellence Awards?
Because these awards:
- They recognize excellence in the VET environment
- They provide visibility to those who decide to sign up
- Motivate participants, whether they are individuals or organizations
- They encourage the construction of contact networks and new job opportunities
- Allow winners to be recognized in their field of expertise
- They reach the general public thanks to online voting
How are they organized?
This year, both the EVSW theme and the awards focus on the European Union's commitment to the European Green Deal, a set of policies that seeks to end climate change in collaboration with international partners.
There are several categories in which those interested can participate, with several prizes within each one. The awards will have several phases to follow:
- First phase: For each award a jury of independent members is established and each jury chooses two nominees from the pool of entries.
- Second phase: Once the jury has finished the pre-selection of two nominees, the nominees will be presented for online voting.
- Third phase: Online voting begins on April 25 and ends on May 15.
The award ceremony will take place along with the announcement of the winners on May 18.
If you want more information about the Awards for Excellence in Education you can visit the official website here, and do not hesitate to register to be one of the candidates to win one of the available awards.
evento | fp | europa | premios | EVSW22 |