Sharing our KnEULedge. During the training course "Sharing our KnEUledge" funded by Erasmus+ that took place in Girona, the participants created this quick guide on the steps to follow to do an Erasmus+ projects from an organisations point of view.
1. Detect the needs!
2. Look for partners with same needs
3. Write the project and meet the deadline
4. Approval of the project
6. Manage Logistics before the project
7. Looking for participants
8. Buying flights and logistics
9. Final Preparation before project starts
10. Do the project
11. Dissemination of results
12. Evaluation and reports
Erasmus+ | path | GIFs | Sharing our KnEUledge | Girona |